Here at Andy‘s we hope you are all safe and well. We are in compliance with the state and local health official guidelines for your safety and ours. To our valued customers, we are staying open for business and stocked with food. Our hours are Monday through Friday 9 AM till 7:30 PM and Saturdays 9 AM to 5:30 PM, closed on Sundays. You may also call in your orders at 518-463-2754. Thank you to our loyal customers it’s been our pleasure to serve you for 65 years. We appreciate your business. Stay healthy!
Welcome to Andy’s Italian Food & Deli. We are an Italian food gourmet market. We feature a vast inventory of imported, domestic, homemade and gourmet food specialties. We offer 40 different types of imported and domestic cheeses that are hand selected and individually aged. There are 30 varieties of imported olive oils. Andy’s has an extensive selection of imported and domestic cold cuts from the most prestigious provision companies in the world. We also have some of the best catering for your parties and work functions.
Andy’s has a large variety of smoked sausages and cured meats. Some are imported from around the world and some are homemade.
- 15 different types of olives.
- 17 different types of raviolis.
- 20 different varieties of gourmet pasta sauces; most are homemade.
- 15 different types of homemade sauces, for example: puttanesca, calamari, marinara, vodka, lobster, caponata, red clam, white clam, red mushroom, fra diavolo.
- 5 different types of sausages, homemade meatballs, brasciola, chicken parm, veal & peppers, pasta fagioli, rolitinis, pesto, fresh mozzarella, salted & smoked fishes, for example: bacalla, smoked salmon and pesce stucco.
- 12 different types of homemade and cured salami.
- 5 different types of imported parm prosiutto.
- Over 25 different types of fresh bulk spices.
- Over 35 different types of imported and homemade dried & fresh pastas.
- There’s a large variety of homemade and imported cookies, pastries, cakes and cannolis.
- There is a complete line of Italian imported groceries, for example: San Marzano tomatos, olive patés, bruchetta, imported tuna, scungili, capers, sundried tomatos, orzata, grilled artichokes, grilled eggplant, foccacia, roasted peppers, etc.
- 10 different types of anchovies and sardines.
- 15 different types of imported balsamic vinegar within different age categories.•A large variety of different grains and nuts, for example: dried chestnuts, fava beans, ceci beans, cannellini beans, etc…
- We have a vast variety of homemade salads as well.